- Roman Reigns – WWE’s Next Dominant Heel
- Why We Should Overlook CM Punk’s Career
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Survivor Series 2014
- Sting Has Finally Arrived In WWE
- Erick Rowan Has Main Event Potential
- PWP’s WWE Survivor Series Predictions
- Ranking The 25 Greatest Managers In WWE History
- Is The Authority Still Best For Business?
- Survivor Series – Five Best In The PPV’s History
- Seth Rollins – The Road To Becoming WWE’s Top Heel
- The Forgotten Tradition of Survivor Series
- Analyzing PWI’s Top 50 Female Wrestlers List
- What Makes You A Fan of WWE?
- 5 Candidates To Replace The Authority After Survivor Series
- Don’t Write Off “A New Day” Too Soon
Future of the WWE is in Good Hands
- Updated: January 18, 2013
As we get settled in 2013, we cannot help but think of the guys who hit the scene in 2012 and look to carry the company in the near future. He Mr Main Event’s views some of those guys.
When I first saw Sandow, I knew there was something I liked about him. He is a classic heel that does not have the entire crowd cheering for him or buying his t-shirt. He has a way to annoy the audience and have them begging for a baby-face to come knock him out of his robe. This guy has a lengthy title reign in his future. When I met him, he stayed in character. THAT IS HOW YOU PROTECT THE BUSINESS.
Formerly known as Jon Moxley in the indys, Ambrose knows how to draw heat. Before arriving onto the scene, he drew a lot of heat with Mick Foley via twitter. He, immediately, had everyone hating his guts. When the Shield did their sit down interview, he let everyone know that the Shield was not about trying to be the NWO 2.0, he even told everyone to buy the DVD. When he speaks, the audience listens.
Everyone knows this guy can wrestle. If Ring of Honor had a Hall of Fame, he would be a first ballot. It is only due time where we get a match with he and Daniel Bryan or CM Punk in a WWE ring.
There is nothing like a member of the Anoa’i family in the WWE. Reigns has the look and physique. The last WWE Champion in the family was Yokozuna, but I believe the WWE has found their second.
Perhaps the strongest person on the WWE roster, Cesaro will be Champion in a manner of time. He neutralized the Great Khali multiple times. On the 20th Anniversary of Monday Night Raw, he cut an incredible promo on The Nature Boy Ric Flair, telling him that the only thing “four” stands for is the number of ex-wives he has. Watching Cesaro in the ring and on the microphone makes you wonder when will he get his chance to hold a major title.
FEED ME MORE! Ryback has children and adults screaming FEED ME MORE! When you hear his music, you know business is about to pick up. Everyone is screaming for a new superstar because they are bored with John Cena, but maybe if you open your eyes wider, you will see that Ryback is that guy. He is someone who children want to see and in a PG Era, thats exactly who you need to appeal to.