- Ranking the Top 10 Best Looking WWE Superstars
- The Bella Twins Will Save The Divas Division
- Time to Pull the WWE Network?
- Thanking The Beast: Why Brock Lesnar Is Best For Business
- How Valuable Is Randy Orton To WWE?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Hell In A Cell 2014
- Quick Hell In A Cell Predictions
- PWP’s Hell In A Cell Predictions
- Ringside Rust: The Article That Will Ruin Your Childhood (Part Four)
- Fantasy Booking WWE’s Hell In A Cell
- Should WWE Let Rey Mysterio Free?
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Eric Young
- Eron’s Mailbag: Edition #2 – CM Punk’s Future, Global Force Wrestling, And More!
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Bobby Roode
- Booking Brock Lesnar’s World Title Reign
Interview with TNA’s Rashad Cameron aka BLK Jeez
- Updated: January 15, 2013
On the January 14h edition of the Wrestling Wrealm Dungeon Edition, Blk Jeez aka TNA´s Rashad Cameron joined Mr Main Event Brian Waters and the Brains of the Operation Cameron Gee.
During the interview, Jeez discussed his recent appearance on TNA’s One Night Only taping in Orlando Florida. He also discussed his 2012 appearances on TNA, WWE and Ring of Honor all in a matter of three weeks. He discussed his match with Ryback. Jeez stated, “Ryback was really cool, he was safe and he was cool dude. You would think a lot of guys who work up there (WWE) would have big egos, but I did not run into anyone , everyone there was really cool. And even being at that level, he was very fun to work with.”
When Gee asked him about the politics of the business, Jeez went on to discuss the recent suspensions handed to he and BLK OUT by DJ Hyde in CZW. The Manager of BLK OUT, Robbie Mireno, also joined in on the interview for a little. Check out the entire interview at
Photo Courtesy of Bliz Photography (@ItsBliz)
Download The Wrestling Wrealm for free on iTunes