- Charlotte Flair’s WWE RAW Debut – Enough is Enough
- Wrestling Missteps #2 – Rob Van Dam
- Ready To Rumble: The Top 5 Royal Rumbles
- Would an NXT Invasion Storyline Have Potential?
- PWP’s WWE TLC Predictions
- NXT Takeover Review: R-Evolution, R-Victory!
- NXT Takeover: REvolution Results
- Why Is WWE Failing To Make New Stars?
- WWE Power Rankings For 2014
- The Future Is Now #3: The Baron and The Bull
- 5 Bold Predictions For NXT Takeover: R Evolution
- Analyzing CM Punk’s Chances to Succeed in UFC
- CM Punk: The Hypocrite of Hypocrites
- Would the Stars of the Attitude Era have made it in Today’s WWE?
- Pro-Wrestling Music – Time to “Bang Your Head”
Interview with TNA’s Rashad Cameron aka BLK Jeez
- Updated: January 15, 2013
On the January 14h edition of the Wrestling Wrealm Dungeon Edition, Blk Jeez aka TNA´s Rashad Cameron joined Mr Main Event Brian Waters and the Brains of the Operation Cameron Gee.
During the interview, Jeez discussed his recent appearance on TNA’s One Night Only taping in Orlando Florida. He also discussed his 2012 appearances on TNA, WWE and Ring of Honor all in a matter of three weeks. He discussed his match with Ryback. Jeez stated, “Ryback was really cool, he was safe and he was cool dude. You would think a lot of guys who work up there (WWE) would have big egos, but I did not run into anyone , everyone there was really cool. And even being at that level, he was very fun to work with.”
When Gee asked him about the politics of the business, Jeez went on to discuss the recent suspensions handed to he and BLK OUT by DJ Hyde in CZW. The Manager of BLK OUT, Robbie Mireno, also joined in on the interview for a little. Check out the entire interview at
Photo Courtesy of Bliz Photography (@ItsBliz)
Download The Wrestling Wrealm for free on iTunes