- NXT: Ten Prospects To Make WWE’s Main Roster
- Fans Who Criticized Batista’s Return Are Hypocrites
- Charlotte – Proved She’s Not Ready For WWE’s Main Roster
- Tribute To Sean O’Haire
- RBTR: Booking NXT Takeover 2
- 5 Contenders For Dolph Ziggler’s Intercontinental Championship
- Three Superstars That Have Always Beaten John Cena
- Top Contenders For The WWE Divas Championship
- The Problem with Dolph Ziggler…and How to Fix it
- Opinion: The Worst Wrestling Matches in WWE History
- Why Curtis Axel Should Join The Wyatt Family
- RAW Could Benefit From Going Back To 2 Hours
- Most Independent Wrestling Promotions Suck.
- Luke Harper is WWE’s Most Under-Utilized Talent
- RBTR: Are Your Complaints About Wrestling Valid?
Interview with TNA’s Rashad Cameron aka BLK Jeez
- Updated: January 15, 2013
On the January 14h edition of the Wrestling Wrealm Dungeon Edition, Blk Jeez aka TNA´s Rashad Cameron joined Mr Main Event Brian Waters and the Brains of the Operation Cameron Gee.
During the interview, Jeez discussed his recent appearance on TNA’s One Night Only taping in Orlando Florida. He also discussed his 2012 appearances on TNA, WWE and Ring of Honor all in a matter of three weeks. He discussed his match with Ryback. Jeez stated, “Ryback was really cool, he was safe and he was cool dude. You would think a lot of guys who work up there (WWE) would have big egos, but I did not run into anyone , everyone there was really cool. And even being at that level, he was very fun to work with.”
When Gee asked him about the politics of the business, Jeez went on to discuss the recent suspensions handed to he and BLK OUT by DJ Hyde in CZW. The Manager of BLK OUT, Robbie Mireno, also joined in on the interview for a little. Check out the entire interview at
Photo Courtesy of Bliz Photography (@ItsBliz)
Download The Wrestling Wrealm for free on iTunes