- Re-Inducting WWE’s Hall of Fame: Class of 1993 & 1994
- Early Predictions For WWE TLC
- Roman Reigns – WWE’s Next Dominant Heel
- Why We Should Overlook CM Punk’s Career
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Survivor Series 2014
- Sting Has Finally Arrived In WWE
- Erick Rowan Has Main Event Potential
- PWP’s WWE Survivor Series Predictions
- Ranking The 25 Greatest Managers In WWE History
- Is The Authority Still Best For Business?
- Survivor Series – Five Best In The PPV’s History
- Seth Rollins – The Road To Becoming WWE’s Top Heel
- The Forgotten Tradition of Survivor Series
- Analyzing PWI’s Top 50 Female Wrestlers List
- What Makes You A Fan of WWE?
Interview with TNA’s Rashad Cameron aka BLK Jeez
- Updated: January 15, 2013
On the January 14h edition of the Wrestling Wrealm Dungeon Edition, Blk Jeez aka TNA´s Rashad Cameron joined Mr Main Event Brian Waters and the Brains of the Operation Cameron Gee.
During the interview, Jeez discussed his recent appearance on TNA’s One Night Only taping in Orlando Florida. He also discussed his 2012 appearances on TNA, WWE and Ring of Honor all in a matter of three weeks. He discussed his match with Ryback. Jeez stated, “Ryback was really cool, he was safe and he was cool dude. You would think a lot of guys who work up there (WWE) would have big egos, but I did not run into anyone , everyone there was really cool. And even being at that level, he was very fun to work with.”
When Gee asked him about the politics of the business, Jeez went on to discuss the recent suspensions handed to he and BLK OUT by DJ Hyde in CZW. The Manager of BLK OUT, Robbie Mireno, also joined in on the interview for a little. Check out the entire interview at
Photo Courtesy of Bliz Photography (@ItsBliz)
Download The Wrestling Wrealm for free on iTunes