- Why The Global Green Gangsters: A Dynasty in SHIMMER
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: The Definition of “Burial”
- Global Force Wrestling: Are You Joining The Movement?
- The Current Status of the WWE “Big Man”
- Top 30 Matches In WrestleMania History
- PWS “Belleville Bedlam” Aftermath – March 22, 2014
- Zack Ryder’s Last Resort Revealed! – #HumorNews
- A New Authority after WrestleMania 30?
- Bray Wyatt: Is The Eater of Worlds Heading Down the Brightest Path of All
- PWP Interview: Independent Wrestler D-Struction
Interview with TNA’s Rashad Cameron aka BLK Jeez
- Updated: January 15, 2013
On the January 14h edition of the Wrestling Wrealm Dungeon Edition, Blk Jeez aka TNA´s Rashad Cameron joined Mr Main Event Brian Waters and the Brains of the Operation Cameron Gee.
During the interview, Jeez discussed his recent appearance on TNA’s One Night Only taping in Orlando Florida. He also discussed his 2012 appearances on TNA, WWE and Ring of Honor all in a matter of three weeks. He discussed his match with Ryback. Jeez stated, “Ryback was really cool, he was safe and he was cool dude. You would think a lot of guys who work up there (WWE) would have big egos, but I did not run into anyone , everyone there was really cool. And even being at that level, he was very fun to work with.”
When Gee asked him about the politics of the business, Jeez went on to discuss the recent suspensions handed to he and BLK OUT by DJ Hyde in CZW. The Manager of BLK OUT, Robbie Mireno, also joined in on the interview for a little. Check out the entire interview at
Photo Courtesy of Bliz Photography (@ItsBliz)
Download The Wrestling Wrealm for free on iTunes