- Brock Lesnar: What If He Never Left?
- WWE: 10 Ways To Improve The Product
- Randy Orton’s WWE Career Is All But Over
- Dream Match: Sting vs. Triple H
- Roman Reigns, The Future Face of WWE
- 3 Feuds For Daniel Bryan When He Returns
- WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview: John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar
- You Gotta Have Faith – KENTA’s WWE arrival
- Roman Reigns: Too Much, Too Soon?
- Thanks For The Memories, JR!
- Why Kane is One of The All-Time Greats
- Stephanie McMahon: The Best Heel In WWE
- CM Punk’s Legacy in WWE
- CM Punk Documentary Giving a Glimpse of Hope
- What Went Wrong? (Part 1) – Dolph Ziggler
Interview with TNA’s Rashad Cameron aka BLK Jeez
- Updated: January 15, 2013
On the January 14h edition of the Wrestling Wrealm Dungeon Edition, Blk Jeez aka TNA´s Rashad Cameron joined Mr Main Event Brian Waters and the Brains of the Operation Cameron Gee.
During the interview, Jeez discussed his recent appearance on TNA’s One Night Only taping in Orlando Florida. He also discussed his 2012 appearances on TNA, WWE and Ring of Honor all in a matter of three weeks. He discussed his match with Ryback. Jeez stated, “Ryback was really cool, he was safe and he was cool dude. You would think a lot of guys who work up there (WWE) would have big egos, but I did not run into anyone , everyone there was really cool. And even being at that level, he was very fun to work with.”
When Gee asked him about the politics of the business, Jeez went on to discuss the recent suspensions handed to he and BLK OUT by DJ Hyde in CZW. The Manager of BLK OUT, Robbie Mireno, also joined in on the interview for a little. Check out the entire interview at
Photo Courtesy of Bliz Photography (@ItsBliz)
Download The Wrestling Wrealm for free on iTunes