- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Royal Rumble 2014 Prediction by JCD
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Bryan, Punk Shine at WWE Raw “Slammy Awards”
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse NXT Spotlight: Bayley
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Survivor Series 2013
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Buy or Sell? Triple H vs. CM Punk at WrestleMania 30?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News: Update on Sin Cara
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News: A New Sin Cara?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: New Year Preview: Top 10 in 2014
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Rockstar Spud TNA’s Next Big Thing?
- Heel Examination #9 – “Bad News” Wade Barrett
Interview with TNA’s Rashad Cameron aka BLK Jeez
- Updated: January 15, 2013
On the January 14h edition of the Wrestling Wrealm Dungeon Edition, Blk Jeez aka TNA´s Rashad Cameron joined Mr Main Event Brian Waters and the Brains of the Operation Cameron Gee.
During the interview, Jeez discussed his recent appearance on TNA’s One Night Only taping in Orlando Florida. He also discussed his 2012 appearances on TNA, WWE and Ring of Honor all in a matter of three weeks. He discussed his match with Ryback. Jeez stated, “Ryback was really cool, he was safe and he was cool dude. You would think a lot of guys who work up there (WWE) would have big egos, but I did not run into anyone , everyone there was really cool. And even being at that level, he was very fun to work with.”
When Gee asked him about the politics of the business, Jeez went on to discuss the recent suspensions handed to he and BLK OUT by DJ Hyde in CZW. The Manager of BLK OUT, Robbie Mireno, also joined in on the interview for a little. Check out the entire interview at
Photo Courtesy of Bliz Photography (@ItsBliz)
Download The Wrestling Wrealm for free on iTunes
142 total views, 2 views todayTweets by @PWPowerhouse