- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Randy Orton’s Win Booked Terribly?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Booking 101 – The Baby Face
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: IZW Prepares for Chaotic Christmas
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: WWE Signs New Talent and Holds Try Outs
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse NXT Spotlight – Leo Kruger is now Adam Rose?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Superstar Saturday Night – ECW
- Pro Wrestling Predictions: WWE TLC 2013
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: The Imminent Return of Sheamus
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: How to Make Pro Wrestling Hot Once Again
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse NXT Spotlight: Sami Zayn
Write for PWP
Do you have what it takes to be a consistent contributor to a fast growing, up and coming professional wrestling media website?
If the answer is yes, then we want you to join TEAM PWP today.
We strive to have fun with less restrictions. We are a free flowing website and want our writers to feel like they have the freedom to post what they want…when they want! There is no schedule or dictator. We just want to have as much fun as possible while providing fun, original content! Our team and community is awesome! Join our writing staff today!!
We are currently looking for the following:
We are expanding into the world of wrestling news, but with a twist. We need some people who would like to take the current, hot wrestling news stories that make waves throughout the industry on a daily basis to report them on Pro Wrestling Powerhouse. However, we just don’t want copy and paste from the source. We are giving you the platform to turn these news stories into short articles with relevant facts, information and opinion!
Do you think the story that the usual suspects reported is complete BS? Then we urge you to tell the fan base that is what you think! If you’d like to be a news correspondent, please send an email to ProWrestlingPowerhouse@Gmail.com
You must have a vast knowledge of the professional wrestling business and the history that preceeds it. We’re looking for well written articles, editorials, lists and a variation of reviews. CREATIVITY and OPINION IS THE KEY!!! We also have a great way to create lists and countdowns so those are crucial!
Typically, a writer for PWP should be willing to post 1 article on a weekly basis, but it isn’t completely necessary. However, a minimum of TWO articles per month is the measuring stick for all PWP writers. You should be opinionated and not afraid to think outside the box. Quality is a MUST for all articles. Please proofread to avoid mistakes. We give YOU the creative platform to say what you want!
PLEASE SEND A SAMPLE TO: email@example.com All NEW WRITERS are subject to a 30-day trial period to see if you have what it takes to contribute to ProWrestlingPowerhouse.com