- WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview: John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar
- You Gotta Have Faith – KENTA’s WWE arrival
- Roman Reigns: Too Much, Too Soon?
- Thanks For The Memories, JR!
- Why Kane is One of The All-Time Greats
- Stephanie McMahon: The Best Heel In WWE
- CM Punk’s Legacy in WWE
- CM Punk Documentary Giving a Glimpse of Hope
- What Went Wrong? (Part 1) – Dolph Ziggler
- PWP’s WWE Battleground Predictions
- John Cena: 15 World Titles, 15 Reasons for a Better WWE
- Enough of the Gimmicks, Sandow!
- WWE: Distancing The Shield
- The Return of Chris Jericho: Pro-Wrestling Greatness in 10 Minutes or Less
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match Review
Write for PWP
Do you have what it takes to be a consistent contributor to a fast growing, up and coming professional wrestling media website?
If the answer is yes, then we want you to join TEAM PWP today.
We strive to have fun with less restrictions. We are a free flowing website and want our writers to feel like they have the freedom to post what they want…when they want! There is no schedule or dictator. We just want to have as much fun as possible while providing fun, original content! Our team and community is awesome! Join our writing staff today!!
We are currently looking for the following:
We are expanding into the world of wrestling news, but with a twist. We need some people who would like to take the current, hot wrestling news stories that make waves throughout the industry on a daily basis to report them on Pro Wrestling Powerhouse. However, we just don’t want copy and paste from the source. We are giving you the platform to turn these news stories into short articles with relevant facts, information and opinion!
Do you think the story that the usual suspects reported is complete BS? Then we urge you to tell the fan base that is what you think! If you’d like to be a news correspondent, please send an email to Webmaster@ProWrestlingPowerhouse.com
You must have a vast knowledge of the professional wrestling business and the history that preceeds it. We’re looking for well written articles, editorials, lists and a variation of reviews. CREATIVITY and OPINION IS THE KEY!!! We also have a great way to create lists and countdowns so those are crucial!
Typically, a writer for PWP should be willing to post 1 article on a weekly basis because content is key. We don’t need thousands and thousands of words…300-750 is perfect for all articles. I’d rather have 3 articles at 300 words than 1 article at 1,000. We’re really trying to create as much content as possible!
Joining the team will be a fun initiative for you and will test your team working abilities and habits. This is also a great launch point for anyone wanting to make a career out of writing.
- None of these positions are paying at the moment. That could change soon.
- We are looking for team players to get fully involved with our community.
PLEASE SEND A SAMPLE TO: Webmaster@ProWrestlingPowerhouse.com All NEW WRITERS are subject to a 30-day trial period to see if you have what it takes to contribute to ProWrestlingPowerhouse.com