- The Authority Has Been Done to Death
- Booking WWE’s Fantastic Four
- Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins: Time to Crap or Get off the Toilet
- Should WWE Bring Back Superstars vs. Divas?
- The Hardy Boys Dynasty: Who’s Better?
- Ringside Rust: Mania, Mania, Mania, and Cena (Part Two)
- Night of Champions 2014: What We Learned
- What’s Wrong With Monday Night RAW?
- How WWE Can Turn Roman Reigns’ Injury Into A Positive
- Kurt Angle: The Only American Hero Left
- Showcasing The Worst of Wrestling: Blood Circus (Part One)
- WWE’s Lack of Star Power & How To Fix It
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Night of Champions 2014
- RBTR: CM Punk Is Gone & That’s OK
- Night of Champions: Tribute to Wrestlers or the Creative Team?
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.