- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Buy or Sell? Triple H vs. CM Punk at WrestleMania 30?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News: Update on Sin Cara
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News: A New Sin Cara?
- New Year Preview: Top 10 in 2014
- Rockstar Spud: TNA’s Next Big Thing?
- Heel Examination #9 – “Bad News” Wade Barrett
- New Wyatt Family Member To Debut Soon?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News – Where are you, Layla?
- Sal Hamaoui Interview: The Genesis Behind DGUSA
- Buy or Sell? Hulk Hogan to Team with John Cena at WrestleMania 30?
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.
34 total views, 1 views todayTweets by @PWPowerhouse