- Five Opponents For Sting Besides The Undertaker
- Why The Global Green Gangsters: A Dynasty in SHIMMER
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: The Definition of “Burial”
- Global Force Wrestling: Are You Joining The Movement?
- The Current Status of the WWE “Big Man”
- Top 30 Matches In WrestleMania History
- PWS “Belleville Bedlam” Aftermath – March 22, 2014
- Zack Ryder’s Last Resort Revealed! – #HumorNews
- A New Authority after WrestleMania 30?
- Bray Wyatt: Is The Eater of Worlds Heading Down the Brightest Path of All
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.