- Ryback Rules: The Road To Redemption
- Triple H Will Become The Most Important Person In Wrestling History
- Austin 3:16 – A Unique Paradox
- The Rise & Fall of Rey Mysterio
- Reality Between The Ropes: Improving The WWE Network
- Booking WWE’s All-Time Fantasy Match Card
- Brock Lesnar: The Champion We Need
- Bully Ray Leaves TNA Wrestling; What’s Next?
- Can Daniel Bryan Ever Return To Complete Form?
- Who’s Next For Brock Lesnar?
- Hulk Hogan Should NEVER Wrestle Again
- Brock Lesnar’s Title Win is Perfect Business
- Ronda Rousey: Could She Revive The Divas Division?
- Reality Between The Ropes: Balancing Importance Between IC Title & MITB Briefcase
- Real Wrestlers With Fake Moves
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.