- RBTR: CM Punk Is Gone & That’s OK
- Night of Champions: Tribute to Wrestlers or the Creative Team?
- PWP’s Night of Champions 2014 Predictions
- Is WWE Bereft Of Championships?
- Edge – Where’s The Love?
- RBTR: Booking Night of Champions 2014
- NXT Spotlight: Enzo Amore
- Cesaro – Doesn’t Have The “IT” Factor
- NXT: Ten Prospects To Make WWE’s Main Roster
- Fans Who Criticized Batista’s Return Are Hypocrites
- Charlotte – Proved She’s Not Ready For WWE’s Main Roster
- Tribute To Sean O’Haire
- RBTR: Booking NXT Takeover 2
- 5 Contenders For Dolph Ziggler’s Intercontinental Championship
- Three Superstars That Have Always Beaten John Cena
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.