- Pro Wrestling Fans Are Confusing…
- Punk Did Change The Landscape! #HumorNews
- Scott Hall Teases Hall of Fame Induction! – #HumorNews
- Wolverine To Debut in TNA? – #HumorNews
- Roster Movement is Making Pro Wrestling Interesting
- Ric Flair Hates Marks!!! – #HumorNews
- WWE Network: What To Expect At The Launch
- Dolph Ziggler: He Should Be The Future of WWE
- Did CM Punk truly change the landscape of WWE?
- Bellatrix 8 Countdown: Interview With Lady Lory
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.