- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Bobby Roode
- Booking Brock Lesnar’s World Title Reign
- When Should Seth Rollins Cash In?
- Sensational Sherri – The Most Sensational Manager of All Time
- Ryan The Builder: Kofi Kingston (Part 1)
- Eron’s Mailbag: Edition #1- Dean Ambrose, Rock’s Return & More!
- Tyson Kidd Survived The Dungeon… Can He Survive WWE?
- Under The Mat: Interview w/ Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat
- Terry Funk Joined By Ric Flair, Harley Race, JJ Dillon & Dave Meltzer on Hart Beat Radio
- Early WrestleMania 31 Predictions
- 4 Former Champions That Aren’t Needed on WWE TV Anymore
- WWE Hell In A Cell: Will Fans Ever Be Happy?
- Analyzing The Wyatt Family As Singles Competitors
- The Real Reason Why We Hate John Cena
- Dean Ambrose: Flavor Of The Month or Long Term Solution?
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.