- Ranking the Top 10 Best Looking WWE Superstars
- The Bella Twins Will Save The Divas Division
- Time to Pull the WWE Network?
- Thanking The Beast: Why Brock Lesnar Is Best For Business
- How Valuable Is Randy Orton To WWE?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Hell In A Cell 2014
- Quick Hell In A Cell Predictions
- PWP’s Hell In A Cell Predictions
- Ringside Rust: The Article That Will Ruin Your Childhood (Part Four)
- Fantasy Booking WWE’s Hell In A Cell
- Should WWE Let Rey Mysterio Free?
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Eric Young
- Eron’s Mailbag: Edition #2 – CM Punk’s Future, Global Force Wrestling, And More!
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Bobby Roode
- Booking Brock Lesnar’s World Title Reign
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.