- Thanks For The Memories, JR!
- Stephanie McMahon: The Best Heel In WWE
- CM Punk’s Legacy in WWE
- CM Punk Documentary Giving a Glimpse of Hope
- What Went Wrong? (Part 1) – Dolph Ziggler
- PWP’s WWE Battleground Predictions
- John Cena: 15 World Titles, 15 Reasons for a Better WWE
- Enough of the Gimmicks, Sandow!
- WWE: Distancing The Shield
- The Return of Chris Jericho: Pro-Wrestling Greatness in 10 Minutes or Less
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match Review
- Be The Booker: WWE Summerslam 2014
- Money in the Bank: Lessons Learned From 2014’s Worst PPV
- Wrestling’s Hidden Gems: Part One
- 5 Bold Predictions: WWE Money In The Bank 2014
Listen To The Debut of Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio Right Here
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio debuted at 11:30 PM EST after WWE SummerSlam on August 19, 2012 with immediate reaction of the 25th Annual Summer Extravaganza. Go to www.BlogTalkRadio.com/ProWrestlingPowerhouse to listen to the first show. You can also listen right here by staying on this page. On the debut show, Jay Alletto and Will “TLD” Vafides discussed the 25th Annual SummerSlam. What happened between Triple H and Brock Lesnar? Did CM Punk retain the WWE Championship? We will be taking callers at (760) 888-5749 and will allow you to chime in with YOUR thoughts on the show.