- Fantasy Booking WWE’s Hell In A Cell
- Should WWE Let Rey Mysterio Free?
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Eric Young
- Eron’s Mailbag: Edition #2 – CM Punk’s Future, Global Force Wrestling, And More!
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Bobby Roode
- Booking Brock Lesnar’s World Title Reign
- When Should Seth Rollins Cash In?
- Sensational Sherri – The Most Sensational Manager of All Time
- Ryan The Builder: Kofi Kingston (Part 1)
- Eron’s Mailbag: Edition #1- Dean Ambrose, Rock’s Return & More!
- Tyson Kidd Survived The Dungeon… Can He Survive WWE?
- Under The Mat: Interview w/ Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat
- Terry Funk Joined By Ric Flair, Harley Race, JJ Dillon & Dave Meltzer on Hart Beat Radio
- Early WrestleMania 31 Predictions
- 4 Former Champions That Aren’t Needed on WWE TV Anymore
Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Interview
- Updated: December 12, 2013
Jake “The Snake” Roberts dropped by Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio earlier this week to discuss a variety of topics including what he has been up to lately, the possibility of doing wrestling psychology seminars, his upcoming books and much more!
Jake on his upcoming books: “I’ve written a book. I’ve got 600 pages into a book, actually. I just started into the WWE, so that tells you that the book is going to be pretty thick. Instead of going with a book the weighs 50 lbs, we’re going to break this into three parts…a trilogy type of thing.”
Jake also discusses some of his demons in the past, why he was the “go-to” guy for heels before they got to Hogan in the 80’s, why the feud with Hulk Hogan never happened and much more in this exclusive 30-minute interview on Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio. Please visit JakeTheSnakeRoberts.com for more on the legendary Jake Roberts.