- Hulk Hogan Should NEVER Wrestle Again
- Brock Lesnar’s Title Win is Perfect Business
- Ronda Rousey: Could She Revive The Divas Division?
- Reality Between The Ropes: Balancing Importance Between IC Title & MITB Briefcase
- Real Wrestlers With Fake Moves
- Muhammad Hassan: The Hero America Hated
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: SummerSlam 2014 Review
- Brock Lesnar: A Man Of His Word
- WWE’s New Logo – Defining The Reality Era
- Reality Between The Ropes: How WWE Summerslam 2014 Should Be Booked
- WWE Summerslam: Top 10 Matches In The PPV’s History (Part 3)
- Gimmick Wrestlers Are Crucial In Wrestling
- PWP’s WWE Summerslam Predictions
- The Fire in NXT – My Thoughts
- Chris Jericho Has Lost His Luster
Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Interview
- Updated: December 12, 2013
Jake “The Snake” Roberts dropped by Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio earlier this week to discuss a variety of topics including what he has been up to lately, the possibility of doing wrestling psychology seminars, his upcoming books and much more!
Jake on his upcoming books: “I’ve written a book. I’ve got 600 pages into a book, actually. I just started into the WWE, so that tells you that the book is going to be pretty thick. Instead of going with a book the weighs 50 lbs, we’re going to break this into three parts…a trilogy type of thing.”
Jake also discusses some of his demons in the past, why he was the “go-to” guy for heels before they got to Hogan in the 80’s, why the feud with Hulk Hogan never happened and much more in this exclusive 30-minute interview on Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio. Please visit JakeTheSnakeRoberts.com for more on the legendary Jake Roberts.