- Is it Time for Dolph Ziggler to become “The Man”?
- Steel Cage Monthly Hires Vic Venom; Partnership w/ PWP
- The Future Is Now #4 – The Reign of Zayn
- Charlotte Flair’s WWE RAW Debut – Enough is Enough
- Wrestling Missteps #2 – Rob Van Dam
- Ready To Rumble: The Top 5 Royal Rumbles
- Would an NXT Invasion Storyline Have Potential?
- PWP’s WWE TLC Predictions
- NXT Takeover Review: R-Evolution, R-Victory!
- NXT Takeover: REvolution Results
- Why Is WWE Failing To Make New Stars?
- WWE Power Rankings For 2014
- The Future Is Now #3: The Baron and The Bull
- 5 Bold Predictions For NXT Takeover: R Evolution
- Analyzing CM Punk’s Chances to Succeed in UFC
Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Interview
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
Jake “The Snake” Roberts dropped by Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio earlier this week to discuss a variety of topics including what he has been up to lately, the possibility of doing wrestling psychology seminars, his upcoming books and much more!
Jake on his upcoming books: “I’ve written a book. I’ve got 600 pages into a book, actually. I just started into the WWE, so that tells you that the book is going to be pretty thick. Instead of going with a book the weighs 50 lbs, we’re going to break this into three parts…a trilogy type of thing.”
Jake also discusses some of his demons in the past, why he was the “go-to” guy for heels before they got to Hogan in the 80’s, why the feud with Hulk Hogan never happened and much more in this exclusive 30-minute interview on Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio. Please visit JakeTheSnakeRoberts.com for more on the legendary Jake Roberts.