- RBTR: CM Punk Is Gone & That’s OK
- Night of Champions: Tribute to Wrestlers or the Creative Team?
- PWP’s Night of Champions 2014 Predictions
- Is WWE Bereft Of Championships?
- Edge – Where’s The Love?
- RBTR: Booking Night of Champions 2014
- NXT Spotlight: Enzo Amore
- Cesaro – Doesn’t Have The “IT” Factor
- NXT: Ten Prospects To Make WWE’s Main Roster
- Fans Who Criticized Batista’s Return Are Hypocrites
- Charlotte – Proved She’s Not Ready For WWE’s Main Roster
- Tribute To Sean O’Haire
- RBTR: Booking NXT Takeover 2
- 5 Contenders For Dolph Ziggler’s Intercontinental Championship
- Three Superstars That Have Always Beaten John Cena
Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Interview
- Updated: December 12, 2013
Jake “The Snake” Roberts dropped by Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio earlier this week to discuss a variety of topics including what he has been up to lately, the possibility of doing wrestling psychology seminars, his upcoming books and much more!
Jake on his upcoming books: “I’ve written a book. I’ve got 600 pages into a book, actually. I just started into the WWE, so that tells you that the book is going to be pretty thick. Instead of going with a book the weighs 50 lbs, we’re going to break this into three parts…a trilogy type of thing.”
Jake also discusses some of his demons in the past, why he was the “go-to” guy for heels before they got to Hogan in the 80’s, why the feud with Hulk Hogan never happened and much more in this exclusive 30-minute interview on Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio. Please visit JakeTheSnakeRoberts.com for more on the legendary Jake Roberts.