- Chris Benoit – 7 Years Later; Does Time Heal All Wounds?
- Rusev: The Hero America Hates
- The Day WWE Stood Still
- Positives & Negatives of Vince Russo’s Career
- Global Force Wrestling: New Home For Wrestling
- Ryback Rules: The Road To Redemption
- Triple H Will Become The Most Important Person In Wrestling History
- Austin 3:16 – A Unique Paradox
- The Rise & Fall of Rey Mysterio
- Comprising a Football Team From The Current WWE Roster
- Reality Between The Ropes: Improving The WWE Network
- Booking WWE’s All-Time Fantasy Match Card
- Brock Lesnar: The Champion We Need
- Bully Ray Leaves TNA Wrestling; What’s Next?
- Can Daniel Bryan Ever Return To Complete Form?
Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Interview
- Updated: December 12, 2013
Jake “The Snake” Roberts dropped by Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio earlier this week to discuss a variety of topics including what he has been up to lately, the possibility of doing wrestling psychology seminars, his upcoming books and much more!
Jake on his upcoming books: “I’ve written a book. I’ve got 600 pages into a book, actually. I just started into the WWE, so that tells you that the book is going to be pretty thick. Instead of going with a book the weighs 50 lbs, we’re going to break this into three parts…a trilogy type of thing.”
Jake also discusses some of his demons in the past, why he was the “go-to” guy for heels before they got to Hogan in the 80’s, why the feud with Hulk Hogan never happened and much more in this exclusive 30-minute interview on Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Radio. Please visit JakeTheSnakeRoberts.com for more on the legendary Jake Roberts.