- Ranking the Top 10 Best Looking WWE Superstars
- The Bella Twins Will Save The Divas Division
- Time to Pull the WWE Network?
- Thanking The Beast: Why Brock Lesnar Is Best For Business
- How Valuable Is Randy Orton To WWE?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Hell In A Cell 2014
- Quick Hell In A Cell Predictions
- PWP’s Hell In A Cell Predictions
- Ringside Rust: The Article That Will Ruin Your Childhood (Part Four)
- Fantasy Booking WWE’s Hell In A Cell
- Should WWE Let Rey Mysterio Free?
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Eric Young
- Eron’s Mailbag: Edition #2 – CM Punk’s Future, Global Force Wrestling, And More!
- TNA Wrestling Buyout: Bobby Roode
- Booking Brock Lesnar’s World Title Reign
PWP TV: Analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling
- Updated: January 13, 2013
PWP TV is back with a short video analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling.
As you may know, TNA has revamped their entire PPV schedule and will feature just four traditional live PPV’s a year and integrate 8 additional shows that will air on the first friday of each month at $14.95 and be replayed throughout that entire month on PPV. These events are entitled, “One Night Only” and will feature themed shows.
Watch as “Jersey Strong” Jay and TLD discuss this and please leave your comments and SUBSCRIBE TO PWP TV on YouTube!