- PWP’s WWE Survivor Series Predictions
- Ranking The 25 Greatest Managers In WWE History
- Is The Authority Still Best For Business?
- Survivor Series – Five Best In The PPV’s History
- Seth Rollins – The Road To Becoming WWE’s Top Heel
- The Forgotten Tradition of Survivor Series
- Analyzing PWI’s Top 50 Female Wrestlers List
- What Makes You A Fan of WWE?
- 5 Candidates To Replace The Authority After Survivor Series
- Don’t Write Off “A New Day” Too Soon
- Why The Rock is the Biggest Star in Wrestling History
- Rusev – A Month of Importance
- Randy Orton – Mr. Survivor Series?
- Ryback Deserves Another Chance to Shine
- Can Adrian Neville Grab The Brass Ring on The Main Roster?
PWP TV: Analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling
- Updated: January 13, 2013
PWP TV is back with a short video analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling.
As you may know, TNA has revamped their entire PPV schedule and will feature just four traditional live PPV’s a year and integrate 8 additional shows that will air on the first friday of each month at $14.95 and be replayed throughout that entire month on PPV. These events are entitled, “One Night Only” and will feature themed shows.
Watch as “Jersey Strong” Jay and TLD discuss this and please leave your comments and SUBSCRIBE TO PWP TV on YouTube!
8 total views, 1 views today