- Roman Reigns, The Future Face of the WWE
- 3 Feuds for Daniel Bryan When He Returns
- WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview: John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar
- You Gotta Have Faith – KENTA’s WWE arrival
- Roman Reigns: Too Much, Too Soon?
- Thanks For The Memories, JR!
- Why Kane is One of The All-Time Greats
- Stephanie McMahon: The Best Heel In WWE
- CM Punk’s Legacy in WWE
- CM Punk Documentary Giving a Glimpse of Hope
- What Went Wrong? (Part 1) – Dolph Ziggler
- PWP’s WWE Battleground Predictions
- John Cena: 15 World Titles, 15 Reasons for a Better WWE
- Enough of the Gimmicks, Sandow!
- WWE: Distancing The Shield
PWP TV: Analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling
- Updated: January 13, 2013
PWP TV is back with a short video analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling.
As you may know, TNA has revamped their entire PPV schedule and will feature just four traditional live PPV’s a year and integrate 8 additional shows that will air on the first friday of each month at $14.95 and be replayed throughout that entire month on PPV. These events are entitled, “One Night Only” and will feature themed shows.
Watch as “Jersey Strong” Jay and TLD discuss this and please leave your comments and SUBSCRIBE TO PWP TV on YouTube!