- Charlotte Flair’s WWE RAW Debut – Enough is Enough
- Wrestling Missteps #2 – Rob Van Dam
- Ready To Rumble: The Top 5 Royal Rumbles
- Would an NXT Invasion Storyline Have Potential?
- PWP’s WWE TLC Predictions
- NXT Takeover Review: R-Evolution, R-Victory!
- NXT Takeover: REvolution Results
- Why Is WWE Failing To Make New Stars?
- WWE Power Rankings For 2014
- The Future Is Now #3: The Baron and The Bull
- 5 Bold Predictions For NXT Takeover: R Evolution
- Analyzing CM Punk’s Chances to Succeed in UFC
- CM Punk: The Hypocrite of Hypocrites
- Would the Stars of the Attitude Era have made it in Today’s WWE?
- Pro-Wrestling Music – Time to “Bang Your Head”
PWP TV: Analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling
- Updated: January 13, 2013
PWP TV is back with a short video analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling.
As you may know, TNA has revamped their entire PPV schedule and will feature just four traditional live PPV’s a year and integrate 8 additional shows that will air on the first friday of each month at $14.95 and be replayed throughout that entire month on PPV. These events are entitled, “One Night Only” and will feature themed shows.
Watch as “Jersey Strong” Jay and TLD discuss this and please leave your comments and SUBSCRIBE TO PWP TV on YouTube!