- Why The Global Green Gangsters: A Dynasty in SHIMMER
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: The Definition of “Burial”
- Global Force Wrestling: Are You Joining The Movement?
- The Current Status of the WWE “Big Man”
- Top 30 Matches In WrestleMania History
- PWS “Belleville Bedlam” Aftermath – March 22, 2014
- Zack Ryder’s Last Resort Revealed! – #HumorNews
- A New Authority after WrestleMania 30?
- Bray Wyatt: Is The Eater of Worlds Heading Down the Brightest Path of All
- PWP Interview: Independent Wrestler D-Struction
PWP TV: Analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling
- Updated: January 13, 2013
PWP TV is back with a short video analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling.
As you may know, TNA has revamped their entire PPV schedule and will feature just four traditional live PPV’s a year and integrate 8 additional shows that will air on the first friday of each month at $14.95 and be replayed throughout that entire month on PPV. These events are entitled, “One Night Only” and will feature themed shows.
Watch as “Jersey Strong” Jay and TLD discuss this and please leave your comments and SUBSCRIBE TO PWP TV on YouTube!