- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Survivor Series 2013
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Buy or Sell? Triple H vs. CM Punk at WrestleMania 30?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News: Update on Sin Cara
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News: A New Sin Cara?
- New Year Preview: Top 10 in 2014
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: Rockstar Spud TNA’s Next Big Thing?
- Heel Examination #9 – “Bad News” Wade Barrett
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse: New Wyatt Family Member To Debut Soon?
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse News – Where are you, Layla?
- Sal Hamaoui Interview: The Genesis Behind DGUSA
PWP TV: Analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling
- Updated: January 13, 2013
PWP TV is back with a short video analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling.
As you may know, TNA has revamped their entire PPV schedule and will feature just four traditional live PPV’s a year and integrate 8 additional shows that will air on the first friday of each month at $14.95 and be replayed throughout that entire month on PPV. These events are entitled, “One Night Only” and will feature themed shows.
Watch as “Jersey Strong” Jay and TLD discuss this and please leave your comments and SUBSCRIBE TO PWP TV on YouTube!
88 total views, 2 views todayTweets by @PWPowerhouse