- Dave Meltzer Meets with WWE Officials! – #HumorNews
- Pro Wrestling Fans Are Confusing…
- Punk Did Change The Landscape! #HumorNews
- Scott Hall Teases Hall of Fame Induction! – #HumorNews
- Wolverine To Debut in TNA? – #HumorNews
- Roster Movement is Making Pro Wrestling Interesting
- Ric Flair Hates Marks!!! – #HumorNews
- WWE Network: What To Expect At The Launch
- Dolph Ziggler: He Should Be The Future of WWE
- Did CM Punk truly change the landscape of WWE?
PWP TV: Analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling
- Updated: January 13, 2013
PWP TV is back with a short video analyzing The New PPV Strategy of TNA Wrestling.
As you may know, TNA has revamped their entire PPV schedule and will feature just four traditional live PPV’s a year and integrate 8 additional shows that will air on the first friday of each month at $14.95 and be replayed throughout that entire month on PPV. These events are entitled, “One Night Only” and will feature themed shows.
Watch as “Jersey Strong” Jay and TLD discuss this and please leave your comments and SUBSCRIBE TO PWP TV on YouTube!