- CM Punk Documentary Giving a Glimpse of Hope
- What Went Wrong? (Part 1) – Dolph Ziggler
- PWP’s WWE Battleground Predictions
- John Cena: 15 World Titles, 15 Reasons for a Better WWE
- Enough of the Gimmicks, Sandow!
- WWE: Distancing The Shield
- The Return of Chris Jericho: Pro-Wrestling Greatness in 10 Minutes or Less
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match Review
- Be The Booker: WWE Summerslam 2014
- Money in the Bank: Lessons Learned From 2014’s Worst PPV
- Wrestling’s Hidden Gems: Part One
- 5 Bold Predictions: WWE Money In The Bank 2014
- 10 Gym Workouts of WWE Superstars You Need To Try
- 10 Controversial WWE Moments That Pissed Off The Church
- Video: The Asylum Q&A #2 Available Now!
The Week That Was in Professional Wrestling: 1/7/13 – 1/13/13
- Updated: January 13, 2013
The Week That Was in Professional Wrestling
By John “JCD” Dimiceli
January 7, 2013 – January 13, 2013 (Published Prior To TNA on PPV)
- Dolph Ziggler, 3MB, and Antonio Cesaro were announced to join John Cena, Sheamus, and Randy Orton in the Royal Rumble match.
- Raw had its best rating since August with the 3rd hour showing a huge increase.
- Zack Ryder ended Z True Long Island Story after 100 episodes.
- El Generico began the physical and drug screening in anticipation of a WWE deal.
- Trent Baretta and Buggy Nova were released.
- Nash, HHH, Xpac, HBK and Gunn reunited at NXT.
- NXT announced a Tag Team Championship.
- TNA announced a Big 4 PPV schedule for 2013, with the other months featuring “1 Night Only” PPV specials.
- TNA Impact lost 300,000 viewers from the previous week.
- Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan are getting married on Impact next week. Because wrestling weddings always go off without a hitch.
Until next week…and remember to check out PWP Radio Tuesday Night at 9pm and Oh You Didn’t Know Wednesday Night at 9pm.