- The Authority Has Been Done to Death
- Booking WWE’s Fantastic Four
- Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins: Time to Crap or Get off the Toilet
- Should WWE Bring Back Superstars vs. Divas?
- The Hardy Boys Dynasty: Who’s Better?
- Ringside Rust: Mania, Mania, Mania, and Cena (Part Two)
- Night of Champions 2014: What We Learned
- What’s Wrong With Monday Night RAW?
- How WWE Can Turn Roman Reigns’ Injury Into A Positive
- Kurt Angle: The Only American Hero Left
- Showcasing The Worst of Wrestling: Blood Circus (Part One)
- WWE’s Lack of Star Power & How To Fix It
- Pro Wrestling Powerhouse Review: Night of Champions 2014
- RBTR: CM Punk Is Gone & That’s OK
- Night of Champions: Tribute to Wrestlers or the Creative Team?
WWE and TNA: 10 Things to Look Forward To in 2013
- Updated: December 23, 2012
The Top 10 Things to Look Forward to in 2013
By John “JCD” Dimiceli
With the end of 2012 comes excitement for the New Year in wrestling. Some interesting seeds were planted at the end of 2012. Without any further delay, here are my top 10 things to look forward to in 2013:
10) The end of Team Hell No and the rise of Daniel Bryan
9) The 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame Class
8) Jeff Hardy’s TNA contract situation
7) The Rock vs. CM Punk at the Royal Rumble
6) Who jumps around between ROH, TNA and WWE
5) The return of The Undertaker and the challenge of the Streak
4) Dolph Ziggler cashing in MITB
3) The full reveal of Ace’s and 8’s
2) The WrestleMania 29 Main Events
1) The use of the new talent that debuted in 2012 and is on the cusp down at NXT. Sadly, no one in OVW is exciting or worth looking forward to.
Make sure to catch John “JCD” Dimiceli each and every week on PWP Radio at: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/PWPRadio on Tuesday’s w/ PWP Radio and Wednesday’s w/ “Oh You Didn’t Know?!” at 9 pm est. respectively!!!