- The Day WWE Stood Still
- Positives & Negatives of Vince Russo’s Career
- Global Force Wrestling: New Home For Wrestling
- Ryback Rules: The Road To Redemption
- Triple H Will Become The Most Important Person In Wrestling History
- Austin 3:16 – A Unique Paradox
- The Rise & Fall of Rey Mysterio
- Reality Between The Ropes: Improving The WWE Network
- Booking WWE’s All-Time Fantasy Match Card
- Brock Lesnar: The Champion We Need
- Bully Ray Leaves TNA Wrestling; What’s Next?
- Can Daniel Bryan Ever Return To Complete Form?
- Who’s Next For Brock Lesnar?
- Hulk Hogan Should NEVER Wrestle Again
- Brock Lesnar’s Title Win is Perfect Business
WWE and TNA: 10 Things to Look Forward To in 2013
- Updated: December 23, 2012
The Top 10 Things to Look Forward to in 2013
By John “JCD” Dimiceli
With the end of 2012 comes excitement for the New Year in wrestling. Some interesting seeds were planted at the end of 2012. Without any further delay, here are my top 10 things to look forward to in 2013:
10) The end of Team Hell No and the rise of Daniel Bryan
9) The 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame Class
8) Jeff Hardy’s TNA contract situation
7) The Rock vs. CM Punk at the Royal Rumble
6) Who jumps around between ROH, TNA and WWE
5) The return of The Undertaker and the challenge of the Streak
4) Dolph Ziggler cashing in MITB
3) The full reveal of Ace’s and 8’s
2) The WrestleMania 29 Main Events
1) The use of the new talent that debuted in 2012 and is on the cusp down at NXT. Sadly, no one in OVW is exciting or worth looking forward to.
Make sure to catch John “JCD” Dimiceli each and every week on PWP Radio at: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/PWPRadio on Tuesday’s w/ PWP Radio and Wednesday’s w/ “Oh You Didn’t Know?!” at 9 pm est. respectively!!!