- Charlotte Flair’s WWE RAW Debut – Enough is Enough
- Wrestling Missteps #2 – Rob Van Dam
- Ready To Rumble: The Top 5 Royal Rumbles
- Would an NXT Invasion Storyline Have Potential?
- PWP’s WWE TLC Predictions
- NXT Takeover Review: R-Evolution, R-Victory!
- NXT Takeover: REvolution Results
- Why Is WWE Failing To Make New Stars?
- WWE Power Rankings For 2014
- The Future Is Now #3: The Baron and The Bull
- 5 Bold Predictions For NXT Takeover: R Evolution
- Analyzing CM Punk’s Chances to Succeed in UFC
- CM Punk: The Hypocrite of Hypocrites
- Would the Stars of the Attitude Era have made it in Today’s WWE?
- Pro-Wrestling Music – Time to “Bang Your Head”
WWE and TNA: 10 Things to Look Forward To in 2013
- Updated: December 23, 2012
The Top 10 Things to Look Forward to in 2013
By John “JCD” Dimiceli
With the end of 2012 comes excitement for the New Year in wrestling. Some interesting seeds were planted at the end of 2012. Without any further delay, here are my top 10 things to look forward to in 2013:
10) The end of Team Hell No and the rise of Daniel Bryan
9) The 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame Class
8) Jeff Hardy’s TNA contract situation
7) The Rock vs. CM Punk at the Royal Rumble
6) Who jumps around between ROH, TNA and WWE
5) The return of The Undertaker and the challenge of the Streak
4) Dolph Ziggler cashing in MITB
3) The full reveal of Ace’s and 8’s
2) The WrestleMania 29 Main Events
1) The use of the new talent that debuted in 2012 and is on the cusp down at NXT. Sadly, no one in OVW is exciting or worth looking forward to.
Make sure to catch John “JCD” Dimiceli each and every week on PWP Radio at: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/PWPRadio on Tuesday’s w/ PWP Radio and Wednesday’s w/ “Oh You Didn’t Know?!” at 9 pm est. respectively!!!